Financial Assistance for Vermont Agencies and treatment providers whose primary purpose is to help people with substance use disorder.
We offer financial assistance to individuals who desire to get into a recovery residence or sober home to begin their recovery, as well as individuals who already reside in sober living but have lost their income due to COVID-19.
Money is sent directly to the recovery/sober homes to pay rent. The duration of the assistance is typically 2-6 weeks and is dependent upon several factors including:
- Residents must stay in the home, follow all the house rules, stay sober, and be a positive role model while in the house.
- Residents must be looking for employment and obtain employment soon.
- Residents must submit a budget and are encouraged to start a savings account.
- Residents must check in weekly with Jenna’s Promise to review their budget, wellness, and job status.
We also offer financial assistance for Vermont Agencies and treatment providers whose primary purpose is to help people with substance use disorder.
Jenna’s Promise will provide financial assistance to those agencies or treatment providers who have candidates who require funding for:
- Room and Board
- Transportation Costs
- Testing Kits
- Miscellaneous other expenses.
Individuals in recovery and agencies or treatment providers seeking financial assistance should call or email us with their requests.