*** We are no longer accepting applications for this position***
Sober Living House Manager
Are you seeking fulfillment in helping individuals recover from substance use-disorder and looking to make a ripple effect on a growing recovery community? Jenna’s Promise is opening a new women’s sober home in Johnson and is seeking a self-driven, compassionate individual who lives, breathes, and spreads the hope of recovery to be their manager! The house manager is responsible for the observation and monitoring of residents and is expected to keep a high level of professionalism with each resident. This is a salary position including room and board with many opportunities to grow within Jenna’s Promise. The manager will be given the opportunity to guide, support, and influence change on a personal, local, and statewide level.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $32,000.00 per year
Location: Johnson, VT (Not Remote)
Experience: Have worked with individuals recovering from substance use disorder.
- Monitor nightly curfew
- Resident intake and documentation
- House tours by prospective residence
- Facilitate weekly house meetings
- Ensuring residents are meeting recovery commitments and house requirements
- Assigning weekly house chores and holding residents accountable
- Breathalyzing and drug testing residences at random
- Consistent communication with supervisor
- Other relevant duties
- Remain abstinent from all mood or mind-altering substances
- Follow all house rules
- Maintain professional boundaries with each resident
- Maintain communication with all residents
- Be on the property for nightly curfew check in until the following morning
- Strong communication
- Have a passion for helping others
- Comfortable with resolving conflict
*** This house manager will have the opportunity to influence healthy behaviors, the freedom to create various house activities, and be a supportive and nurturing role model in the recovery community.***
This position does not require a university degree and Individuals in recovery are encouraged to apply.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.